4 WWII Cadet Nurse Corps shoulder emblems
Reproduction of a Cadet Nurse Corps (Public Health Service) shoulder emblems.
- Two go on each shoulder.
- They are pinback and measure 3/4 x 3/4 inches.
- Listing is for ( 4 ), photo shows front and back.
US Naval Infantry EM Bronze Eagle for 1920s-30s Service Uniform
Reproduction pair of US Naval Infantry enlisted man's bronze collar Eagles for the service uniform.
- These are the types used in the 1920s and 30s and into early WWII.
- They are screw back and, made of medal.
- Size is 1 x 1 inch.
- Listing is for a pair, photo shows front and back.